Hot single Aleksandra from Kiev, Ukraine personal profile
| Lady's ID | 37513 |
| Age 46 | Birthday 17 Jun 1971 |
| Zodiac sign | Gemini |
| Height | 5' 4''(1.63m) |
| Weight | 119 Lbs(54 kg) |
| Hair Color | Blonde |
| Eye Color | Green |
| Smoke | Non-smoker |
| Drink | Social |
| Occupation | Financial |
| Education | University |
| Marital Status | Divorced |
| Level of English* | basic |
| Religion | Christian |
| Children | daughter, 23 y.o. |
| Plans Children | Undecided |
| Residence | Kiev, Ukraine |
| * the level of English is estimated by the lady | |
Interests:
I love learning information about new cultures and traditions. I adore traveling. I enjoy different kinds of sport. I like dancing very much. I am good at cooking. I also like to sew and to embroider.
Self-Description:
I am very bright, friendly, reliable and kind-hearted, cheerful, positive, sociable and honest. I am a purposeful, hard-working, intelligent, tender, faithful, caring, serious, open, optimistic and passionate lady.
Aleksandra is searching for:
I am looking for a man who enjoys his life. He should give to me all his love and warmth. He should know how to take care of his woman




0 comments:
Post a Comment