Asian single Zhezhe from Beijing, China personal profile
| Lady's ID | 45464 |
| Age 22 | Birthday 8 Apr 1995 |
| Zodiac sign | Aries |
| Height | 5' 7''(1.70m) |
| Weight | 110 Lbs(50 kg) |
| Hair Color | Black |
| Eye Color | Black |
| Smoke | Non-smoker |
| Drink | Non-drinker |
| Occupation | Other |
| Education | College |
| Marital Status | Single |
| Level of English* | fair |
| Religion | Other |
| Children | No |
| Plans Children | Undecided |
| Residence | Beijing, China |
| * the level of English is estimated by the lady | |
Self-Description:
I like to cook
and want to enjoy my life together with my love, are you my man? Do you
want to enjoy a romantic dinner by candlelight with a glass of wine? It
is very romantic. I wish you could share that romantic dinner with me
one day.
Zhezhe is searching for:
To tell the
truth, I don’t expect magnificent and victorious love. It doesn’t matter
for me if you are rich or poor. I just want to find someone to talk to,
no matter if I am happy or sad, and someone I can rely on.





0 comments:
Post a Comment